Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Barnes and Noble

While I was wandering around the romance section of my local Barnes and Noble yesterday, I observed three employees arguing over how best to expand the romance section (they had to take away from either the mystery or the science fiction sections, and they couldn't agree on which option was best). I'm guessing they have to expand the romance section because they're now carrying EC books (there are so many EC books in print now that they take up quite a lot of space in my local Waldenbooks!). Next time I go through, I'll confirm that hypothesis:-).

1 Comments:

Blogger Annalee Blysse said...

My town's Waldenbooks had to move all the books onto one larger bookshelf too. Seemed they rearranged other sections too. It had been over a month since I'd been there.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home